ECTC, started delivering Centre based Pastoral Care in 2009, with the aim to provide qualitative Pastoral Care to people with deeper emotional hurts. It still is one of the significant work of ECTC.
ECTC has now extended its services into professional Psychosocial Counselling to people who are suffering Depression and Anxiety, Sexual Abuse, Trauma, Chronic Physical Illness, Relationship Problems, Interpersonal Conflicts, Suicidal Ideation and any other emotional and psychological problems.
2 Qualified Counsellors, who holds Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, and 3 other Trained and certified Counsellors provide Counselling, using Person Centered approach and other therapeutic techniques. A Referral assistance is also provided to its for Medical treatment whenever necessary. Counselling methods includes individual sessions, Family therapies and Group therapies.
ECTC is specialized in following areas of Counseling:
- Sexually Abused women and girls
- People who are Suicidal and After care of Families
- Earthquake Trauma and associated Psychological problems
- Psychological Support to Care-givers, of people with severe Mental Illness.
- Couple Counselling and Family Therapies.
- Mediation in Interpersonal Conflict
ECTC also provides Counselling services to foreigners, through 1 expat Volunteer who is a qualified and licensed Counsellor from UK.