We provide professional Counselling service from qualified Christian Counsellors and welcome all men, women and children of any faith to our Counselling service. Our qualified counsellors will talk through issues and help you to go through a healing process from therapeutic sessions in a safe, caring and respectful space.
We can work on issues like:
- Common mental illness like depression and anxiety
- Painful events or memories
- Loss and grievances
- Relationship problems
- Family issues
- Difficulties in your work place
- Difficult decision making
- Behavioral problems
- Shame, guilt, fear, failure, incompetency etc
- Spiritual problems
- Sexual, physical, emotional abuse
- Suicidal and aftercare for families of victims
- Any other personal problems
We offer family therapy, group therapy, play therapy and interpersonal mediation service on request. It also extends its supervision service to Counsellors through trained Supervisors.
ECTC also provides family therapy, group therapy, play therapy, interpersonal mediation service
on request. It also extends its supervision service to Counsellors through trained Supervisors.